Addiction Services

Family and Children

Food and Health

Legal Support

Shelter and Housing

Call 211 at any time for BC211 to receive information on community resources and services - including housing, shelter, treatment programs, mental health services, food banks, free clinics emergency numbers and other non-profits for services EFry does not provide throughout BC.

Updated April 2013